- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Singapore backs up its fintech ambitions with new initiatives
- Central banks should embrace digital currencies, Axel Weber says
- Regulators plan eleventh-hour change to Mifid share-trading rules
- UBS set to move 250 people from London due to Brexit
- UBS 'more and more unlikely' to move 1,000 jobs from London
- UK tax authorities warn banks against aggressive avoidance
- How big is the risk of another Black Monday equities crash?
- Foreign banks plan Saudi expansion amid economic reform
- Hong Kong regulator expands IPO probe to 15 banks and securities firms
- UBS wins £11bn investment mandate from UK councils
UBS Group AG (UBSG34:SAO) closed at 63.61, -4.20% below its 52-week high of 66.40, set on Jan 23, 2018.
47.83Apr 17 201766.40Jan 23 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||2.09 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.31%|
|Div ex-date||May 05 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 16 2017|
|Next div ex-date||May 04 2018|
|Next div pay-date||May 15 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 21 2018 20:45 GMT.