- Veracyte to Participate in 23rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference
- Bayer and Veracyte Announce Precision Oncology Collaboration in Thyroid Cancer
- Veracyte Announces ISO 13485:2016 Certification for Its In Vitro Diagnostics Quality Management System
- Veracyte Announces New Preliminary Data for Its In-Development Lung Cancer Portfolio Tests
- Veracyte Announces Expansion of Collaboration with the Lung Cancer Initiative at Johnson & Johnson
- Veracyte to Host Virtual Lung Cancer R&D Day on Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Veracyte to Participate in Piper Sandler 32nd Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Veracyte Announces New General Manager Structure to Advance Global Expansion
- Prosigna Breast Cancer Assay Now Approved for Reimbursement in Germany
- Veracyte Announces Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Veracyte Inc (12V:DEU) closed at 42.20, -19.62% below its 52-week high of 52.50, set on Dec 07, 2020.
14.49Mar 19 202052.50Dec 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6819 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2021 14:07 GMT.