- Veracyte to Participate in 23rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference
- Bayer and Veracyte Announce Precision Oncology Collaboration in Thyroid Cancer
- Veracyte Announces ISO 13485:2016 Certification for Its In Vitro Diagnostics Quality Management System
- Veracyte Announces New Preliminary Data for Its In-Development Lung Cancer Portfolio Tests
- Veracyte Announces Expansion of Collaboration with the Lung Cancer Initiative at Johnson & Johnson
- Veracyte to Host Virtual Lung Cancer R&D Day on Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Veracyte to Participate in Piper Sandler 32nd Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Veracyte Announces New General Manager Structure to Advance Global Expansion
- Prosigna Breast Cancer Assay Now Approved for Reimbursement in Germany
- Veracyte Announces Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Veracyte Inc (12V:FRA) closed at 43.20, -14.46% below its 52-week high of 50.50, set on Dec 08, 2020.
14.70Mar 19 202050.50Dec 08 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6819 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2021 07:10 GMT.