- Veracyte to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 10, 2021
- Veracyte Announces Data for Pulmonology Portfolio to be Presented at American Thoracic Society 2021 International Conference
- Veracyte Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Veracyte Announces Key Milestone in Companion Diagnostics Program With Acerta Pharma Using LymphMark Lymphoma Subtyping Test
- Veracyte to Present at 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Veracyte Appoints Muna Bhanji to Its Board of Directors
- Veracyte Completes Acquisition of Decipher Biosciences
- Veracyte Commends New USPSTF Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Veracyte to Present at 10th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
- Veracyte Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results
Veracyte Inc (12V:FRA) closed at 37.40, 83.33% above the 52 week low of 20.40 set on Jun 29, 2020.
20.40Jun 29 202067.00Feb 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6686 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 20 2021 07:04 BST.