- Veracyte Announces Data Reinforcing the Diagnostic Performance and Utility of the Envisia Genomic Classifier in ILD Diagnosis
- Veracyte Announces Data Showing Percepta Genomic Atlas Detects Gene Alterations Targeted in Lung Cancer Treatment, Using Diagnostic Biopsy
- Veracyte, Inc. Announces CEO Succession Plan
- Veracyte Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Veracyte Announces New Data Relating to Prosigna Breast Cancer Test to Be Presented at ESMO Breast Cancer Virtual Congress
- Veracyte to Unveil Practice-Changing Genomic Diagnostics Data Across Multiple Oncology Indications at 2021 ASCO
- Veracyte Announces Publication of Study Showing Robust Performance of Percepta GSC in Improving Lung Cancer Diagnosis
- Veracyte to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 10, 2021
- Veracyte Announces Data for Pulmonology Portfolio to be Presented at American Thoracic Society 2021 International Conference
- Veracyte Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Veracyte Inc (VCYT:NMQ) closed at 36.56, 61.13% above the 52 week low of 22.69 set on Jun 12, 2020.
22.69Jun 12 202086.03Feb 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.09 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 14 2021 21:00 BST.