- Veracyte to Host Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results on Monday, July 23, 2018
- Veracyte Chairman and CEO to Speak at MedCity CONVERGE
- Veracyte Named a San Francisco Bay Area “Top Workplace” for Fifth Consecutive Year
- Veracyte to Present at the William Blair 38th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- Veracyte Announces New Study Published in JAMA Surgery Demonstrates Afirma GSC’s Ability to Significantly Reduce Unnecessary Surgeries in Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis
- Veracyte Announces That Data From Multiple Studies Demonstrate “Real-World” Value of Afirma Genomic Sequencing Classifier in Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis
- Veracyte Launches Early Access Program for Envisia Genomic Classifier to Improve Diagnosis of IPF
- Veracyte Announces Launch of New Afirma Xpression Atlas at 2018 AACE Congress
- Veracyte to Launch New Afirma Xpression Atlas and Present Platform Performance Data at AACE 2018 Meeting
- *UPDATED WITH NEW TIME**: Veracyte to Present at the 2018 UBS Global Healthcare Conference
Veracyte Inc (VCYT:NMQ) closed at 9.99, -4.95% below its 52-week high of 10.51, set on Jul 11, 2018.
5.23Feb 15 201810.51Jul 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||349.30m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9387 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 18 2018 21:00 BST.