- Veracyte to Participate in Piper Sandler 32nd Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Veracyte Announces New General Manager Structure to Advance Global Expansion
- Prosigna Breast Cancer Assay Now Approved for Reimbursement in Germany
- Veracyte Announces Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Veracyte Announces New Data Published in Journal of Clinical Oncology Suggest the Prosigna Breast Cancer Test’s Genomic Underpinning Drives Prognostic Performance
- Veracyte Announces Publication of Manuscript Describing Scientific Rigor Behind Next-Generation Percepta Genomic Sequencing Classifier
- Veracyte Announces New Data Reinforcing Foundational Technology of Nasal Swab Test for Early Lung Cancer Detection Presented at CHEST Annual Meeting 2020
- Veracyte Announces Two Presentations to Be Shared at CHEST Annual Meeting 2020
- Veracyte to Release Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results on November 2, 2020
- Veracyte Receives ADLT Status for Envisia Genomic Classifier From Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Veracyte Inc (VCYT:NMQ) closed at 50.90, -4.14% below its 52-week high of 53.10, set on Nov 24, 2020.
13.90Mar 18 202053.10Nov 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.98bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6819 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 25 2020 21:00 GMT.