- Veracyte Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Veracyte Announces Key Milestone in Companion Diagnostics Program With Acerta Pharma Using LymphMark Lymphoma Subtyping Test
- Veracyte to Present at 20th Annual Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Veracyte Appoints Muna Bhanji to Its Board of Directors
- Veracyte Completes Acquisition of Decipher Biosciences
- Veracyte Commends New USPSTF Lung Cancer Screening Guidelines
- Veracyte to Present at 10th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference
- Veracyte Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results
- Veracyte to Present at BTIG Virtual MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference
- Veracyte to Release Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results on February 17, 2021
Veracyte Inc (12V:STU) closed at 47.00, -30.88% below its 52-week high of 68.00, set on Feb 10, 2021.
19.50Apr 21 202068.00Feb 10 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.23bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.6686 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Apr 16 2021.