- China to designate more financial groups as ‘too big to fail’
- Can UN code help scandal-prone banks clean up their act?
- China banks pose lower global risk after curbs on shadow banking
- Piyush Gupta: predicting disruption
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- UK Budget, EU-Arab summit, Apple earnings
- China carmaker FAW sets up $144bn line of credit with 16 banks
- Greener tint to China project finance
- China bank earnings, US GDP, Africa visits
- Fidelity targets Chinese savers with pensions deal
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (1398:HKG.HZ) closed at 5.50, 7.84% above its 52-week low of 5.10, set on Oct 19, 2018.
5.10Oct 19 20187.64Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.12tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9316 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2899 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.27%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 06 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 08:08 GMT.