- China to designate more financial groups as ‘too big to fail’
- Can UN code help scandal-prone banks clean up their act?
- China banks pose lower global risk after curbs on shadow banking
- Piyush Gupta: predicting disruption
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- UK Budget, EU-Arab summit, Apple earnings
- China carmaker FAW sets up $144bn line of credit with 16 banks
- Greener tint to China project finance
- China bank earnings, US GDP, Africa visits
- Fidelity targets Chinese savers with pensions deal
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (601398:SHH) closed at 5.34, 5.74% above its 52-week low of 5.05, set on Jul 03, 2018.
5.05Jul 03 20187.77Feb 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.85tn CNY|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8353 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2408 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.52%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 13 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 13 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 12 2018 07:00 GMT.