- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Chinese banks: liquidity, no tranqs
- BlackRock and Fidelity put China's Communists into company laws
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- Chinese stocks get unified Hong Kong treatment
- Companies can no longer bank on the Chinese for funds
- China's traditional banks lose branding ground to internet rivals
- Private equity puts $600m into Mobike ahead of UK expansion
- Fund managers buy back into Chinese banks
- China's 'bad banks' thrive as alternative lenders
As of last trade
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (601398:SHH) traded at 6.18, -2.37% below its 52-week high of 6.33, set on Oct 09, 2017.
4.35Dec 28 20166.33Oct 09 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.14tn CNY|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7813 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2343 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.81%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 17 2017 06:42 BST.