- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- HNA cuts stake in Deutsche Bank
- China banks: virtue brings loan reward
- Chinese fire up Irish aviation finance market
- Banks benefit from China's economic rebalancing
- China dollar debt-sale yield matches Goldman Sachs credit risk
- Chinese banks: liquidity, no tranqs
- BlackRock and Fidelity put China's Communists into company laws
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- Chinese stocks get unified Hong Kong treatment
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (601398:SHH) closed at 7.01, -9.78% below its 52-week high of 7.77, set on Feb 05, 2018.
4.63Mar 24 20177.77Feb 05 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.38tn CNY|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7918 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2343 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.34%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||Jul 11 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 23 2018 06:59 GMT.