- Wary investors drawn to gold’s allure
- Wealthy Chinese spur booming $78bn health insurance industry
- China steps up fiscal spending as it approves $125bn of rail projects
- China urges banks to boost small business financing
- China to use perpetual bonds to boost banks’ capital adequacy
- China’s bet on a venerable Irish stockbroker
- Chinese banks launch standalone wealth management units
- Gold miner Petropavlovsk says new loan will reduce iron ore liability
- China to designate more financial groups as ‘too big to fail’
- Can UN code help scandal-prone banks clean up their act?
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (1398:HKG) closed at 5.71, 11.96% above the 52 week low of 5.10 set on Oct 19, 2018.
5.10Oct 19 20187.64Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.13tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9508 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2899 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.15%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 06 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 08:08 GMT.