- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- BlackRock and Fidelity put China's Communists into company laws
- China's big banks emerge as winners from 'regulatory windstorm'
- Hunt for a China equity benchmark continues to elude investors
- Chinese stocks get unified Hong Kong treatment
- Companies can no longer bank on the Chinese for funds
- China's traditional banks lose branding ground to internet rivals
- Private equity puts $600m into Mobike ahead of UK expansion
- Fund managers buy back into Chinese banks
- China's 'bad banks' thrive as alternative lenders
- Value anomaly returns to emerging markets
As of last trade
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (1398:HKG) traded at 5.86, -3.46% below its 52-week high of 6.07, set on Aug 28, 2017.
4.43Nov 18 20166.07Aug 28 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.41tn HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.2676 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.57%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 03 2017|
|Div pay-date||Aug 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 22 2017 06:50 BST.