- Hercules Capital Announces Date of 2023 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Hercules Capital Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Hercules Capital Declares a Total Cash Distribution of $0.47 per Share for the First Quarter 2023
- Hercules Capital Announces Date for Release of First Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Hercules Capital Receives BBB- Reaffirmed Investment Grade Credit and Corporate Rating from Fitch Ratings, Inc.
- Hercules Adviser LLC Establishes A New Institutional Private Credit Lending Program
- Hercules Capital Increases Its Committed Letter of Credit Facility with SMBC
- Hercules Capital Business Update and Response to the Closure of Silicon Valley Bank
Hercules Capital Inc (19H:BER) closed at 13.68, -12.06% below its 52-week high of 15.55, set on Aug 02, 2022.
10.93Mar 16 202315.55Aug 02 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||2.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.47 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.43 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.49%|
|Div ex-date||May 15 2023|
|Div pay-date||May 23 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 31 2023 07:10 BST.