- Hercules Capital Receives BBB- Investment Grade Credit and Corporate Rating from Fitch Ratings, Inc.
- Hercules Capital Announces Date of 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Hercules Capital Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Hercules Capital Announces Supplemental Cash Distribution of $0.15 per Share for the First Quarter of 2022
- Hercules Capital Declares Cash Distribution of $0.33 per Share for the First Quarter of 2022
- Convoy Raises $260 Million to Accelerate Digital Freight Transformation
- Hercules Receives a BBB Reaffirmed Investment Grade Corporate Rating From DBRS, Inc.
- Hercules Capital Announces Date for Release of First Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Hercules Capital Announces Upcoming Event for the Financial Community
- Hercules Capital Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results
Hercules Capital Inc (19H:DEU) closed at 14.51, 7.47% above its 52-week low of 13.50, set on May 26, 2021.
13.50May 26 202117.76Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9492 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.27 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.74%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 24 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 16 2022 20:47 BST.