- Hercules Receives a BBB+ Reaffirmed Investment Grade Corporate Rating from Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Inc.
- Hercules Capital Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Iveric Bio Announces Agreement for Up to $250 Million in Non-Dilutive Debt Financing with Hercules Capital and Silicon Valley Bank
- Hercules Capital Announces Supplemental Cash Distribution of $0.15 per Share for the Second Quarter of 2022
- Hercules Capital Increases Its Quarterly Cash Distribution to $0.35 per Share for the Second Quarter of 2022
- Hercules Capital Announces Date for Release of Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Geron Corporation Announces Expansion of Existing Loan Facility
Hercules Capital Inc (19H:DUS) closed at 13.06, 7.65% above its 52-week low of 12.13, set on Jun 17, 2022.
12.13Jun 17 202217.54Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.63bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.1094 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.37 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||10.51%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 08 2022|
|Div pay-date||Aug 16 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2022 20:01 BST.