- Hercules Capital Receives BBB- Investment Grade Credit and Corporate Rating from Fitch Ratings, Inc.
- Hercules Capital Announces Date of 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Hercules Capital Reports First Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Hercules Capital Announces Supplemental Cash Distribution of $0.15 per Share for the First Quarter of 2022
- Hercules Capital Declares Cash Distribution of $0.33 per Share for the First Quarter of 2022
- Convoy Raises $260 Million to Accelerate Digital Freight Transformation
- Hercules Receives a BBB Reaffirmed Investment Grade Corporate Rating From DBRS, Inc.
- Hercules Capital Announces Date for Release of First Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Conference Call
- Hercules Capital Announces Upcoming Event for the Financial Community
- Hercules Capital Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results
14.78May 18 202219.09Apr 21 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.88bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9492 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.76%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2022|
|Div pay-date||May 24 2022|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 18 2022 16:55 BST.