- argenx Receives Notification of PDUFA Date Extension for SC Efgartigimod
- argenx Announces Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on February 27, 2023 to Appoint Steve Krognes as Non-Executive Director
- argenx Highlights 2023 Strategic Priorities Across Immunology Pipeline
- argenx to Present at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- argenx Appoints Ana Cespedes to Board of Directors
- argenx to Present Pivotal ADVANCE Trial Data During ASH Plenary Session Highlighting VYVGART® (efgartigimod alfa-fcab) as Potential New Treatment Modality for Immune Thrombocytopenia
- argenx Enters Into Agreement To Acquire Priority Review Voucher
- argenx Announces U.S. FDA Acceptance of Biologics License Application for Subcutaneous Efgartigimod in Generalized Myasthenia Gravis with Priority Review
- argenx to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- argenx Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
argenx SE (1AEA:BER) closed at 348.00, -17.14% below its 52-week high of 420.00, set on Nov 25, 2022.
230.00Feb 24 2022420.00Nov 25 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-17.47 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 06 2023 20:52 GMT.