- argenx Announces Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on May 2, 2023
- argenx Announces UK MHRA Approval of VYVGART for the Treatment of Generalized Myasthenia Gravis
- argenx Reports Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Provides Fourth Quarter Business Update
- argenx Announces Planned Transition of Chief Operating Officer
- argenx Appoints Steve Krognes to Board of Directors
- argenx to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- argenx to Report Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Fourth Quarter Business Update on March 2, 2023
- argenx Receives Notification of PDUFA Date Extension for SC Efgartigimod
- argenx Announces Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on February 27, 2023 to Appoint Steve Krognes as Non-Executive Director
- argenx Highlights 2023 Strategic Priorities Across Immunology Pipeline
argenx SE (ARGX:BRU) closed at 332.90, -17.90% below its 52-week high of 405.50, set on Oct 27, 2022.
250.70May 02 2022405.50Oct 27 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||18.45bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-12.17 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2023 16:35 BST.