- argenx Receives Notification of PDUFA Date Extension for SC Efgartigimod
- argenx Announces Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on February 27, 2023 to Appoint Steve Krognes as Non-Executive Director
- argenx Highlights 2023 Strategic Priorities Across Immunology Pipeline
- argenx to Present at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- argenx Appoints Ana Cespedes to Board of Directors
- argenx to Present Pivotal ADVANCE Trial Data During ASH Plenary Session Highlighting VYVGART® (efgartigimod alfa-fcab) as Potential New Treatment Modality for Immune Thrombocytopenia
- argenx Enters Into Agreement To Acquire Priority Review Voucher
- argenx Announces U.S. FDA Acceptance of Biologics License Application for Subcutaneous Efgartigimod in Generalized Myasthenia Gravis with Priority Review
- argenx to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- argenx Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
argenx SE (1AEA:STU) closed at 338.00, -15.50% below its 52-week high of 400.00, set on Nov 01, 2022.
232.00Feb 04 2022400.00Nov 01 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-17.47 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 03 2023.