- argenx Receives Notification of PDUFA Date Extension for SC Efgartigimod
- argenx Announces Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on February 27, 2023 to Appoint Steve Krognes as Non-Executive Director
- argenx Highlights 2023 Strategic Priorities Across Immunology Pipeline
- argenx to Present at 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- argenx Appoints Ana Cespedes to Board of Directors
- argenx to Present Pivotal ADVANCE Trial Data During ASH Plenary Session Highlighting VYVGART® (efgartigimod alfa-fcab) as Potential New Treatment Modality for Immune Thrombocytopenia
- argenx Enters Into Agreement To Acquire Priority Review Voucher
- argenx Announces U.S. FDA Acceptance of Biologics License Application for Subcutaneous Efgartigimod in Generalized Myasthenia Gravis with Priority Review
- argenx to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- argenx Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
argenx SE (ARGXN:MEX) closed at 7,342.15, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 7,342.15, set on Oct 04, 2022.
7,342.15Oct 04 20227,342.15Oct 04 2022
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-17.47 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 04 2022 12:30 BST.