- Global Restaurant Vendor The Bama Companies, Inc. Taps Aruba to Deliver New Employee Experiences and Accelerate Productivity
- Seneca College Transforms Educational Experiences with Aruba Wi-Fi and Location-Based Services
- Aruba Introduces New Secure, AI-Powered Mobility Innovations for the Experience Edge
- Siemens and Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Form Strategic Partnership for Integrated Networks
- Liberty University Upgrades Williams Stadium Wireless Network to Deliver the Ultimate Mobile-First Fan Experience
As of last trade
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (2HP:BER) traded at 11.91, 0.55% above its 52-week low of 11.85, set on Jan 02, 2018.
11.85Jan 02 201815.51Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9967 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3977 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.33%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 19 2018 07:08 GMT.