- Global Restaurant Vendor The Bama Companies, Inc. Taps Aruba to Deliver New Employee Experiences and Accelerate Productivity
- Seneca College Transforms Educational Experiences with Aruba Wi-Fi and Location-Based Services
- Aruba Introduces New Secure, AI-Powered Mobility Innovations for the Experience Edge
- Siemens and Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Form Strategic Partnership for Integrated Networks
- Liberty University Upgrades Williams Stadium Wireless Network to Deliver the Ultimate Mobile-First Fan Experience
- Global Study Finds Artificial Intelligence is Key Cybersecurity Weapon in the IoT Era
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE:NYQ) closed at 14.22, 0.21% above its 52-week low of 14.19, set on Dec 10, 2018.
14.19Dec 10 201819.48Mar 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.89bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9967 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.16%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 21:03 GMT.