- Global Restaurant Vendor The Bama Companies, Inc. Taps Aruba to Deliver New Employee Experiences and Accelerate Productivity
- Seneca College Transforms Educational Experiences with Aruba Wi-Fi and Location-Based Services
- Aruba Introduces New Secure, AI-Powered Mobility Innovations for the Experience Edge
- Siemens and Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Form Strategic Partnership for Integrated Networks
- Liberty University Upgrades Williams Stadium Wireless Network to Deliver the Ultimate Mobile-First Fan Experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (2HP:DUS) closed at 11.89, 0.76% above its 52-week low of 11.80, set on Jan 02, 2018.
11.80Jan 02 201815.56Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9967 |
|Annual div (ADY)||0.3977 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.31%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 19 2018 07:05 GMT.