- Global Restaurant Vendor The Bama Companies, Inc. Taps Aruba to Deliver New Employee Experiences and Accelerate Productivity
- Seneca College Transforms Educational Experiences with Aruba Wi-Fi and Location-Based Services
- Aruba Introduces New Secure, AI-Powered Mobility Innovations for the Experience Edge
- Siemens and Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Form Strategic Partnership for Integrated Networks
- Liberty University Upgrades Williams Stadium Wireless Network to Deliver the Ultimate Mobile-First Fan Experience
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE*:MEX) closed at 310.00, 11.71% above the 52 week low of 277.50 set on Dec 18, 2017.
277.50Dec 18 2017363.50Mar 06 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||19.06bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.9967 |
|Annual div (ADY)||9.09 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.93%|
|Div ex-date||Dec 11 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jan 02 2019|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 04 2018 11:30 GMT.