- Final Results
- Notice of Results
- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- New tariffs are set for the water utility business
- Georgia Capital (CGEO): A private equity play on Georgia
- Holding(s) in Company
- Georgia Capital hosts Virtual Investor Day
- 3rd Quarter Results
- Registration link and agenda for Investor Day
- Notice of Georgia Capital's virtual Investor Day
Georgia Capital PLC (2IX:STU) closed at 5.55, 52.68% above the 52 week low of 3.64 set on Sep 24, 2020.
3.64Sep 24 20208.92Feb 24 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||237.08m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7364 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2021.