- Holding(s) in Company
- Georgia Capital hosts Virtual Investor Day
- 3rd Quarter Results
- Registration link and agenda for Investor Day
- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Notice of Georgia Capital's virtual Investor Day
- Total Voting Rights
- ADMISSION OF ADDITIONAL SHARES IN GEORGIA CAPITAL
- Expected admission of additional shares
- Half-year Report
Georgia Capital PLC (2IX:STU) closed at 5.68, 56.26% above the 52 week low of 3.64 set on Sep 24, 2020.
3.64Sep 24 202011.18Dec 19 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||264.74m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7755 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 04 2020.