- Final Results
- Notice of Results
- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- New tariffs are set for the water utility business
- Georgia Capital (CGEO): A private equity play on Georgia
- Holding(s) in Company
- Georgia Capital hosts Virtual Investor Day
- 3rd Quarter Results
- Registration link and agenda for Investor Day
- Notice of Georgia Capital's virtual Investor Day
Georgia Capital PLC (2IX:BER) closed at 5.55, 55.24% above the 52 week low of 3.58 set on Sep 25, 2020.
3.58Sep 25 20208.75Feb 27 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||241.91m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.74 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 26 2021 07:02 GMT.