- Holding(s) in Company
- Georgia Capital hosts Virtual Investor Day
- 3rd Quarter Results
- Registration link and agenda for Investor Day
- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Notice of Georgia Capital's virtual Investor Day
- Total Voting Rights
- ADMISSION OF ADDITIONAL SHARES IN GEORGIA CAPITAL
- Expected admission of additional shares
- Half-year Report
Georgia Capital PLC (2IX:BER) closed at 5.25, 46.85% above the 52 week low of 3.58 set on Sep 25, 2020.
3.58Sep 25 202011.28Dec 18 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||221.82m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7832 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 27 2020 07:06 GMT.