- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- New tariffs are set for the water utility business
- Georgia Capital (CGEO): A private equity play on Georgia
- Holding(s) in Company
- Georgia Capital hosts Virtual Investor Day
- 3rd Quarter Results
- Registration link and agenda for Investor Day
- Notice of Georgia Capital's virtual Investor Day
- Total Voting Rights
- ADMISSION OF ADDITIONAL SHARES IN GEORGIA CAPITAL
Georgia Capital PLC (2IX:MUN) closed at 6.12, 53.00% above the 52 week low of 4.00 set on Oct 07, 2020.
4.00Oct 07 20209.92Jan 22 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||251.49m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7621 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 22 2021 07:12 GMT.