- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Notice of Georgia Capital's virtual Investor Day
- Total Voting Rights
- Holding(s) in Company
- ADMISSION OF ADDITIONAL SHARES IN GEORGIA CAPITAL
- Expected admission of additional shares
- Half-year Report
- Notice of Results
- Cancellation of listing of GHG PLC
- GGU issues US$ 250 million green bonds
Georgia Capital PLC (CGEO:LSE) closed at 370.00, 7.71% above its 52-week low of 343.50, set on Sep 23, 2020.
343.50Sep 23 20201,042.00Nov 11 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||180.15m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.8263 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 30 2020 16:35 BST.