- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- New tariffs are set for the water utility business
- Georgia Capital (CGEO): A private equity play on Georgia
- Holding(s) in Company
- Georgia Capital hosts Virtual Investor Day
- 3rd Quarter Results
- Registration link and agenda for Investor Day
- Notice of Georgia Capital's virtual Investor Day
- Total Voting Rights
- ADMISSION OF ADDITIONAL SHARES IN GEORGIA CAPITAL
Georgia Capital PLC (CGEO:LSE) closed at 505.00, 47.02% above the 52 week low of 343.50 set on Sep 23, 2020.
343.50Sep 23 2020834.00Jan 30 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||244.89m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.7643 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jan 26 2021 16:35 GMT.