- Director/PDMR Shareholding
- Annual Financial Report
- Holding(s) in Company
- JSC Georgia Capital prices Eurobond tap offer
- Final Results
- Notice of Results
- New tariffs are set for the water utility business
- Georgia Capital hosts Virtual Investor Day
- 3rd Quarter Results
- Registration link and agenda for Investor Day
Georgia Capital PLC (CGEO:LSE) closed at 595.00, -1.65% below its 52-week high of 605.00, set on Apr 06, 2021.
343.50Sep 23 2020605.00Apr 06 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||284.80m GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||1.73 |
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Apr 09 2021 16:35 BST.