- UGI Appoints Judy Zagorski Chief Human Resources Officer
- Hans G. Bell Promoted to President of UGI Utilities, Inc.
- UGI Reports Strong Third Quarter Results and Increases Fiscal 2020 Guidance
- UGI Declares Common Dividend
- UGI Subsidiary Completes Acquisition of Renewable Natural Gas Company
- UGI Corporation to Hold 3QFY20 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on Tuesday, August 4
As of last trade,
UGI Corp (3U6:DUS) traded at 27.25, 32.28% above the 52 week low of 20.60 set on Mar 19, 2020.
20.60Mar 19 202038.60Feb 07 2020
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.13%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2020 07:21 BST.