- UGI Appoints Judy Zagorski Chief Human Resources Officer
- Hans G. Bell Promoted to President of UGI Utilities, Inc.
- UGI Reports Strong Third Quarter Results and Increases Fiscal 2020 Guidance
- UGI Declares Common Dividend
- UGI Subsidiary Completes Acquisition of Renewable Natural Gas Company
- UGI Corporation to Hold 3QFY20 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on Tuesday, August 4
UGI Corp (UGI:NYQ) closed at 31.98, 47.03% above the 52 week low of 21.75 set on Mar 19, 2020.
21.75Mar 19 202051.14Sep 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.15%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 24 2020 21:10 BST.