- UGI Reports Fiscal 2019 Results
- UGI Corporation to Hold 4QFY19 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on Tuesday, November 12
- UGI Corporation Elects Two Directors; Announces Board Succession Plan
- Tortoise Announces Special Index Rebalance Due to Merger & Acquisition Activity
- UGI Announces Final Results of Election of Form of Merger Consideration
UGI Corp (UGI:NYQ) closed at 43.72, 7.90% above its 52-week low of 40.52, set on Nov 12, 2019.
40.52Nov 12 201959.31Dec 07 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||9.12bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.90 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.30 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.98%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 19 2019 23:30 GMT.