- UGI Appoints Judy Zagorski Chief Human Resources Officer
- Hans G. Bell Promoted to President of UGI Utilities, Inc.
- UGI Reports Strong Third Quarter Results and Increases Fiscal 2020 Guidance
- UGI Declares Common Dividend
- UGI Subsidiary Completes Acquisition of Renewable Natural Gas Company
- UGI Corporation to Hold 3QFY20 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast on Tuesday, August 4
- UGI Corporation Enhances Disclosure in Second ESG Report; Announces Ambitious Targets at UGI Utilities to Reduce Operational Fugitive Methane Emissions by 92% and Reduce GHG Emissions by Over 8 Million Metric Tons By 2030
- UGI Appoints Raymond Kaszuba Vice President and Treasurer
UGI Corp (3U6:FRA) closed at 27.60, 36.63% above the 52 week low of 20.20 set on Mar 19, 2020.
20.20Mar 19 202046.71Sep 26 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.76bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.22 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.11 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.03%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2020|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2020|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2020 18:27 BST.