- Airbus under spotlight with race to hit delivery target
- Britain quits military side of Galileo satellite system
- Airbus reshuffles leadership in generational shift
- Rolls-Royce engine woes stretch company to the limit
- MoD under fire over exclusive Boeing talks for surveillance aircraft
Airbus SE (AIR:BRN) closed at 93.76, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 93.76, set on Dec 28, 2018.
93.76Dec 28 2018117.59Jun 11 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.71bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.78 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.90%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 28 2018.