- Airbus under spotlight with race to hit delivery target
- Britain quits military side of Galileo satellite system
- Airbus reshuffles leadership in generational shift
- Rolls-Royce engine woes stretch company to the limit
- MoD under fire over exclusive Boeing talks for surveillance aircraft
Airbus SE (AIRA:FRA) closed at 22.80, 12.87% above the 52 week low of 20.20 set on Jan 04, 2019.
20.20Jan 04 201928.00Aug 30 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||0.6686 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.93%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 12 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 07:18 GMT.