- Airbus under spotlight with race to hit delivery target
- Britain quits military side of Galileo satellite system
- Airbus reshuffles leadership in generational shift
- Rolls-Royce engine woes stretch company to the limit
- MoD under fire over exclusive Boeing talks for surveillance aircraft
Airbus SE (AIR:FRA) closed at 93.70, 18.76% above the 52 week low of 78.90 set on Dec 20, 2018.
78.90Dec 20 2018111.00Jul 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.71bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.50 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.60%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 17:11 GMT.