- Airbus under spotlight with race to hit delivery target
- Britain quits military side of Galileo satellite system
- Airbus reshuffles leadership in generational shift
- Rolls-Royce engine woes stretch company to the limit
- MoD under fire over exclusive Boeing talks for surveillance aircraft
Airbus SE (AIRN:MEX) closed at 2,162.80, 0.00% above its 52-week low of 2,162.80, set on Nov 28, 2018.
2,162.80Nov 28 20182,164.27Nov 15 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||72.71bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.17 |
|Annual div (ADY)||33.45 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.55%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 16 2018|
|Div pay-date||Apr 18 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Nov 28 2018 11:30 GMT.