- Donald Trump’s nominee promises to protect the DoJ’s independence
- William Barr’s tenure at DoJ will be defined by Trump-Russia probe
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- 5G’s failed connection at CES
- A rollable, foldable future
- The tech sector is over
- What to expect at CES 2019: from smart speakers to intelligent toilets
- Lex in-depth: SoftBank’s credibility problem
- You’ve got two huge writedowns!
- Elliott takes investor activism to Paris
Verizon Communications Inc (BAC:DUS) closed at 49.75, -7.39% below its 52-week high of 53.72, set on Nov 20, 2018.
37.59Mar 26 201853.72Nov 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||235.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.09 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.19%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2019|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 17 2019 07:05 GMT.