- Donald Trump’s nominee promises to protect the DoJ’s independence
- William Barr’s tenure at DoJ will be defined by Trump-Russia probe
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- 5G’s failed connection at CES
- A rollable, foldable future
- The tech sector is over
- What to expect at CES 2019: from smart speakers to intelligent toilets
- Lex in-depth: SoftBank’s credibility problem
- You’ve got two huge writedowns!
- Elliott takes investor activism to Paris
Verizon Communications Inc (VZ:NYQ) closed at 57.08, -7.31% below its 52-week high of 61.58, set on Nov 20, 2018.
46.09May 09 201861.58Nov 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||235.86bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.41 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.15%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 09 2019|
|Div pay-date||Feb 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 21:00 GMT.