- Lex in-depth: SoftBank’s credibility problem
- You’ve got two huge writedowns!
- Elliott takes investor activism to Paris
- How Verizon’s $9bn media bet became virtually worthless
- Everyone knew that Verizon’s deals for AOL and Yahoo were dumb. But they still did it
- Verizon: broken oath
- Verizon to take $4.6bn writedown on Oath unit
- Verizon shrinks workforce by over 10,000 in cost-cutting drive
- Trump picks establishment Republican as attorney-general
- The economic consequences of the Great War
Verizon Communications Inc (VZ:NYQ) closed at 55.65, -9.63% below its 52-week high of 61.58, set on Nov 20, 2018.
46.09May 09 201861.58Nov 20 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||229.95bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.75 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.41 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.31%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 09 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 09 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 01 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 18 2018 21:00 GMT.