- Donald Trump’s nominee promises to protect the DoJ’s independence
- William Barr’s tenure at DoJ will be defined by Trump-Russia probe
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- 5G’s failed connection at CES
- A rollable, foldable future
- The tech sector is over
- What to expect at CES 2019: from smart speakers to intelligent toilets
- Lex in-depth: SoftBank’s credibility problem
- You’ve got two huge writedowns!
- Elliott takes investor activism to Paris
As of last trade
Verizon Communications Inc (VERZ34:SAO) traded at 215.49, -7.18% below its 52-week high of 232.15, set on Nov 26, 2018.
154.38Feb 23 2018232.15Nov 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||8.91 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.14%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 08 2019|
|Div pay-date||Feb 07 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 15 2019 20:00 GMT.