- O2 in deal with revolutionary LiFi company
- Cisco points to accelerating revenue growth, boosting shares
- Business Book of the Year 2018 — the longlist
- New investment rules will squeeze US-China flows
- Southern African leaders summit, Walmart earnings, US retail sales
- Fall of the House of Fraser
- Cisco to buy cybersecurity group Duo for $2.4bn
- What is the next level for France’s budding technology scene?
- Hackers target new cryptocurrency investors
- The GE-free Dow is the index our age deserves
As of last trade
Cisco Systems Inc (CIS:BER) traded at 40.30, -2.30% below its 52-week high of 41.25, set on Aug 16, 2018.
25.74Aug 21 201741.25Aug 16 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||215.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.16 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.13 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.80%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 21 2018 13:05 BST.