- O2 in deal with revolutionary LiFi company
- Cisco points to accelerating revenue growth, boosting shares
- Business Book of the Year 2018 — the longlist
- New investment rules will squeeze US-China flows
- Southern African leaders summit, Walmart earnings, US retail sales
- Fall of the House of Fraser
- Cisco to buy cybersecurity group Duo for $2.4bn
- What is the next level for France’s budding technology scene?
- Hackers target new cryptocurrency investors
- The GE-free Dow is the index our age deserves
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO:SGO) closed at 43.45, -4.74% below its 52-week high of 45.61, set on Mar 12, 2018.
31.75Aug 25 201745.61Mar 12 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||215.72bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.16 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.04%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jun 29 2018 18:53 BST.