- US-China conflict threatens trade’s tech advances
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- Dell: the tricky maths of a reverse merger
- Chinese and US executives worry after Huawei CFO’s arrest
- How Huawei used the UK to become a global giant
- Bitter end to dismal week on Wall Street
- Australia passes anti-terror law to access encrypted messages
- Huawei ‘crashes party’ to become largest telecoms kit supplier
- Who is arrested Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou?
- US companies’ massive cash hoard is finally coming down
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO:SGO) closed at 46.23, -5.05% below its 52-week high of 48.69, set on Dec 03, 2018.
39.17Feb 06 201848.69Dec 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||213.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.86%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 24 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 03 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 23 2019|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 10 2018 16:57 GMT.