- Merkel speech, US retail earnings reports
- Peak buybacks?
- Tech takes its hat off to open source
- IBM hopes to stay relevant with Red Hat deal
- Stocks to watch: Just Eat, HSBC, Red Hat, TomTom, Daimler
- Chinese-Americans have growing prominence on the US philanthropic landscape
- Silicon Valley divided over homelessness problem
- Data breaches persuade companies to raise cyber security budgets
- FirstFT: Today’s top stories
- The ultimate hardware cyber hack
As of last trade
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO:NSQ) traded at 46.01, -6.99% below its 52-week high of 49.47, set on Oct 03, 2018.
33.75Nov 15 201749.47Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||215.36bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.15 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.80%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 04 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 24 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 12 2018 18:01 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Cisco Systems Inc shares was Buy at 30.89 on 24 Aug 2016Read the full article