- What is the next level for France’s budding technology scene?
- Hackers target new cryptocurrency investors
- The GE-free Dow is the index our age deserves
- US businesses speak out against Trump border policy
- ZTE seeks $11bn line of credit in bid to recover from US clash
- Tech is not a bubble
- Foxconn shifts focus to ‘smart manufacturing’
- Foxconn unit plans biggest Chinese IPO since 2015 with $4bn offer
- ‘Sophisticated’ malware could cut internet access for thousands, US warns
- This is a tech bubble, when's the crash?
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO:NSQ) closed at 42.34, -8.69% below its 52-week high of 46.37, set on May 10, 2018.
30.36Aug 21 201746.37May 10 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||196.49bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.99 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.11%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 05 2018|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 17 2018 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Cisco Systems Inc shares was Buy at 30.89 on 24 Aug 2016Read the full article