- Can tech save bricks and mortar retail?
- San Francisco: Dystopia-by-the-sea
- Trump pledge on visas catches businesses by surprise
- Chip wars and trash talk
- Guest post: Private equity – tech's best kept secret
- Corporate America’s visa loss is Canada’s brain gain
- US-China conflict threatens trade’s tech advances
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- Dell: the tricky maths of a reverse merger
- Chinese and US executives worry after Huawei CFO’s arrest
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO:NSQ) closed at 45.03, -8.98% below its 52-week high of 49.47, set on Oct 03, 2018.
37.35Feb 06 201849.47Oct 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||202.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.44 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.32 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.93%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 03 2019|
|Div pay-date||Jan 23 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:15 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Cisco Systems Inc shares was Buy at 30.89 on 24 Aug 2016Read the full article