- US-China conflict threatens trade’s tech advances
- Should the US rein in share buybacks?
- Dell: the tricky maths of a reverse merger
- Chinese and US executives worry after Huawei CFO’s arrest
- How Huawei used the UK to become a global giant
- Bitter end to dismal week on Wall Street
- Australia passes anti-terror law to access encrypted messages
- Huawei ‘crashes party’ to become largest telecoms kit supplier
- Who is arrested Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou?
- US companies’ massive cash hoard is finally coming down
Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO34:SAO) closed at 180.96, -11.02% below its 52-week high of 203.38, set on Sep 25, 2018.
125.75Dec 15 2017203.38Sep 25 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (ADY)||4.92 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.68%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 03 2018|
|Div pay-date||Oct 30 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 02 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Jan 30 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018 15:34 GMT.