- DoJ clears Cigna’s $67bn acquisition of Express Scripts
- Corporate America is failing to make the case for globalisation
- Swelling clout of US corporate giants is depressing pay, analysts say
- Carl Icahn attacks ‘ridiculous’ Cigna takeover of Express Scripts
- Trump is losing the war on drug prices
- US corporate bonds post second quarter of losses
- Amazon’s unparalleled power over markets
- Can the M&A market keep up its record pace?
- Amazon kick-starts campaign to disrupt pharmacy sector
- Debutante fall — Walgreens and GE diverge after Dow shake-up
As of last trade
CVS Health Corp (CVS:BER) traded at 66.47, -5.00% below its 52-week high of 69.97, set on Sep 19, 2017.
48.76Mar 28 201869.97Sep 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||79.51bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.71 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.57%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 24 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 18 2018 15:32 BST.