- Hudson’s Bay sales buoyed by luxury chain Saks Fifth
- Triple B corporate bond bulls aren’t blinking
- CVS Health says Aetna acquisition to close before Thanksgiving
- Business education: have we reached peak MBA?
- US authorities clear CVS’s $69bn takeover of Aetna
- Comcast clinches one of biggest ever bond issues for Sky deal
- Global M&A activity hits new high
- DoJ clears Cigna’s $67bn acquisition of Express Scripts
- Corporate America is failing to make the case for globalisation
- Swelling clout of US corporate giants is depressing pay, analysts say
CVS Health Corp (CVS:DEU) closed at 63.67, -13.08% below its 52-week high of 73.25, set on Dec 03, 2018.
48.63Mar 28 201873.25Dec 03 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||92.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.74 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.74%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018.