- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Pricing row shines spotlight on US pharmacy benefit managers
- Walgreens Boots Alliance: range rover
- US charges 200 times UK price for common worm pill
- US politicians lament inaction over price-gouging drug companies
- Target shares tumbles as sales miss their mark
- P&G chief says calls for company to split have eased off
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
CVS Health Corp (CVS:NYQ) closed at 76.34, 10.16% above the 52 week low of 69.30 set on Nov 08, 2016.
69.30Nov 08 201699.71May 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||77.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.82 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.62%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 19 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 01 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 22 2017 21:03 BST.