- A JAB in the face: Becht’s shock exit
- Walmart to split from CVS pharmacy network
- Hudson’s Bay sales buoyed by luxury chain Saks Fifth
- Triple B corporate bond bulls aren’t blinking
- CVS Health says Aetna acquisition to close before Thanksgiving
- Business education: have we reached peak MBA?
- US authorities clear CVS’s $69bn takeover of Aetna
- Comcast clinches one of biggest ever bond issues for Sky deal
- Global M&A activity hits new high
- DoJ clears Cigna’s $67bn acquisition of Express Scripts
CVS Health Corp (CVS:NYQ) closed at 65.52, 8.95% above its 52-week low of 60.14, set on Mar 27, 2018.
60.14Mar 27 201883.88Jan 29 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||84.73bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.56 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.05%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 23 2018|
|Div pay-date||Nov 01 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jan 24 2019|
|Next div pay-date||Feb 04 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 18 2019 21:01 GMT.