- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Walgreens Boots Alliance: range rover
- US charges 200 times UK price for common worm pill
- US politicians lament inaction over price-gouging drug companies
- Target shares tumbles as sales miss their mark
- P&G chief says calls for company to split have eased off
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
- US companies' cash pile hits $1.7tn
- Valeant: swords and shields
- Walgreens sits at the centre of three healthcare storms
CVS Health Corp (CVS:NYQ) closed at 81.41, 17.47% above the 52 week low of 69.30 set on Nov 08, 2016.
69.30Nov 08 2016106.67May 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||83.50bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.93 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.45%|
|Div ex-date||Jan 20 2017|
|Div pay-date||Feb 02 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 27 2017 21:01 GMT.