- Swelling clout of US corporate giants is depressing pay, analysts say
- Carl Icahn attacks ‘ridiculous’ Cigna takeover of Express Scripts
- Trump is losing the war on drug prices
- US corporate bonds post second quarter of losses
- Amazon’s unparalleled power over markets
- Can the M&A market keep up its record pace?
- Amazon kick-starts campaign to disrupt pharmacy sector
- Debutante fall — Walgreens and GE diverge after Dow shake-up
- Amazon’s answer to delivery headaches
- Tech and telecoms lead rebound for Wall Street
CVS Health Corp (CVS:NYQ) closed at 73.68, -12.29% below its 52-week high of 84.00, set on Sep 19, 2017.
60.14Mar 27 201884.00Sep 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||74.91bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.46 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.71%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 24 2018|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 17 2018 21:01 BST.