- US corporate bonds post second quarter of losses
- Amazon’s unparalleled power over markets
- Can the M&A market keep up its record pace?
- Amazon kick-starts campaign to disrupt pharmacy sector
- Debutante fall — Walgreens and GE diverge after Dow shake-up
- Amazon’s answer to delivery headaches
- Tech and telecoms lead rebound for Wall Street
- Mickey Mouse moves closer to capturing Fox
- Wall Street ekes out modest gains despite healthcare sell-off
- Stocks to watch: Amazon, CVS, Greene King, Just Eat, Shire, Osram
CVS Health Corp (CVS:FRA) closed at 56.36, 15.87% above the 52 week low of 48.64 set on Mar 28, 2018.
48.64Mar 28 201870.16Sep 18 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||69.03bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||5.05 |
|Annual div (ADY)||1.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.95%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 20 2018|
|Div pay-date||May 03 2018|
|Next div ex-date||Jul 24 2018|
|Next div pay-date||Aug 01 2018|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 20 2018 07:02 BST.