- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Snap set to spur new wave of tech start-ups in Los Angeles
- Activision shows fight despite latest Call of Duty difficulties
- Businesses start to pick up on Dropbox
- Activision has a fight on its hands over Call of Duty game sales
- Ubisoft: attack-minded
- Nintendo to launch new 'Switch' games console in March
- Unity Technologies raises $181m in new funding
- Fossil plunges on wearable disruption
- Console games makers enjoy 'golden era'
- Supercell growth slows but still leaves rivals in its wake
Electronic Arts Inc (EA:NSQ) closed at 86.54, -1.97% below its 52-week high of 88.28, set on Feb 16, 2017.
60.71Feb 24 201688.28Feb 16 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||26.68bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.07 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Feb 24 2017 21:00 GMT.