- Tech stocks weigh on Wall Street as Nasdaq turns negative
- Nike expresses concern over Ronaldo rape claim
- Video game maker EA cuts billings outlook after Battlefield delay
- US video game stocks hit by Tencent woes and China red tape
- Week ahead: Bank of England, US jobs, Apple results, Fed
- Liverpool FC hopes rock will help it hit £500m revenue goal
- Disney’s ESPN puts videogaming on primetime TV
- Fortnite makes eagerly anticipated debut on Nintendo Switch
- Trump-Kim summit, central bank meetings, World Cup
- EA jumps on strong revenue growth in 2017
Electronic Arts Inc (ERT:BER) closed at 77.40, 2.39% above its 52-week low of 75.59, set on Nov 15, 2018.
75.59Nov 15 2018127.63Jul 18 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.97bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.88 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Nov 16 2018 07:08 GMT.