- Does cloud computing mean game over for Xbox and PlayStation?
- Tech stocks weigh on Wall Street as Nasdaq turns negative
- Nike expresses concern over Ronaldo rape claim
- Video game maker EA cuts billings outlook after Battlefield delay
- US video game stocks hit by Tencent woes and China red tape
- Week ahead: Bank of England, US jobs, Apple results, Fed
- Liverpool FC hopes rock will help it hit £500m revenue goal
- Disney’s ESPN puts videogaming on primetime TV
- Fortnite makes eagerly anticipated debut on Nintendo Switch
- Trump-Kim summit, central bank meetings, World Cup
70.71Dec 14 2018129.07Jul 13 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.22bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.88 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 14 2018.