- Eastman CFO Willie McLain to address the Credit Suisse Virtual Basic Materials Conference
- Eastman Board Declares Dividend
- Eastman Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- REVISED: Start Time Changed for Eastman Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results Teleconference and Webcast
- Eastman Schedules Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results News Release and SEC Form 8-K Filing, Teleconference and Webcast, and Release of Additional Information
Eastman Chemical Co (EAC:DUS) closed at 83.92, 31.78% above the 52 week low of 63.68 set on Oct 02, 2020.
63.68Oct 02 2020106.85May 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.34 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.78%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2021 16:01 BST.