- Eastman CFO Willie McLain to address the Credit Suisse Virtual Basic Materials Conference
- Eastman Board Declares Dividend
- Eastman Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- REVISED: Start Time Changed for Eastman Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results Teleconference and Webcast
- Eastman Schedules Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results News Release and SEC Form 8-K Filing, Teleconference and Webcast, and Release of Additional Information
Eastman Chemical Co (EAC:FRA) closed at 87.46, -17.99% below its 52-week high of 106.65, set on May 18, 2021.
63.63Oct 02 2020106.65May 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.34 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.63%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2021 07:03 BST.