- Eastman CFO Willie McLain to address the Credit Suisse Virtual Basic Materials Conference
- Eastman Board Declares Dividend
- Eastman Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- REVISED: Start Time Changed for Eastman Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results Teleconference and Webcast
- Eastman Schedules Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results News Release and SEC Form 8-K Filing, Teleconference and Webcast, and Release of Additional Information
As of last trade
Eastman Chemical Co (EMN:DEU) traded at 85.50, -20.06% below its 52-week high of 106.95, set on May 18, 2021.
63.63Oct 02 2020106.95May 18 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.34 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.77%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 21 2021 08:22 BST.