- Eastman CFO Willie McLain to address the Credit Suisse Virtual Basic Materials Conference
- Eastman Board Declares Dividend
- Eastman Announces Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- REVISED: Start Time Changed for Eastman Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results Teleconference and Webcast
- Eastman Schedules Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results News Release and SEC Form 8-K Filing, Teleconference and Webcast, and Release of Additional Information
Eastman Chemical Co (EMN:NYQ) closed at 99.65, 33.15% above the 52 week low of 74.84 set on Oct 02, 2020.
74.84Oct 02 2020130.47Jun 01 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||13.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.33 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.76 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.68%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2021|
|Div pay-date||Oct 01 2021|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 20 2021 21:10 BST.