- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM makes a strong start to 2022
- DGAP-PVR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Release according to Article 40, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of quarterly reports and quarterly/interim statements
- DGAP-News: Dr Cornelius Baur appointed as new Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: CTS EVENTIM and France Billet to supply ticketing software for Paris 2024
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Arbitral tribunal affirms the claim for compensation of the joint venture of CTS EVENTIM and Kapsch TrafficCom against the Federal Republic of Germany
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM optimistic about its prospects for 2022 after two pandemic-hit years
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM signs up star architect Sir David Chipperfield to design the new arena in Milan
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA to receive coronavirus-related subsidies for 2021
Cts Eventim AG & Co KgaA (EVD:BRN) closed at 61.41, 0.00% below its 52-week high of 61.41, set on Jul 26, 2021.
61.41Jul 26 202161.41Jul 26 2021
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.09bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9159 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 26 2021.