- DGAP-News: Minimum distancing and visitor data: CTS EVENTIM makes events in times of Corona safer with digital solutions
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM achieves balanced EBITDA in HY1/2020, in the midst of the coronavirus crisis and thanks to cost-cutting and efficiency-boosting measures
- DGAP-AFR: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Preliminary announcement of the publication of financial reports according to Articles 114, 115, 117 of the WpHG [the German Securities Act]
- DGAP-News: CTS EVENTIM safeguards success of subsidiary Barracuda in midst of Austrian banking scandal
- CTS EVENTIM and Björn Ulvaeus join forces for show and dinner event Mamma Mia! The Party
- DGAP-Adhoc: CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA: Austrian subsidiary of CTS EVENTIM AG & Co. KGaA holds deposits with Commerzialbank Mattersburg im Burgenland AG
Cts Eventim AG & Co KgaA (EVD:BRN) closed at 46.52, 16.33% above the 52 week low of 39.99 set on Mar 25, 2020.
39.99Mar 25 202061.19Dec 05 2019
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.02bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.462 |
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.52%|
|Div ex-date||May 09 2019|
|Div pay-date||May 13 2019|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 16 2020.